Iron Oxide Pigments/Non-metallic minerals - Yayang
Oct. 25, 2022
Product name: Iron oxide pigments
Specification: 325mesh- 1250mesh
Colors: red, yellow, blue, green and black
ABOUT IRON OXIDE PIGMENT POWDER
Iron oxides are the first choice in the pigment world. They are opaque and strongly tinted artificial colors. Iron oxides are reliable colorants for all media, including crafts, plaster, cement, etc.
Iron Oxide Pigment Powder is a kind of pigment with good dispersibility, excellent light resistance, and weather resistance.
Iron Oxide Color Pigments mainly refers to iron oxide as the basic material of iron oxide red, iron yellow, iron black, and brown four kinds of pigments, which are given priority to iron oxide red (about 50% of the iron oxide pigments), micaceous iron oxide used as an antirust pigment, and used as a magnetic recording material of magnetic iron oxide also belongs to the category of iron oxide pigments.
Iron oxide is second only to titanium dioxide inorganic pigment, and is also the first color inorganic pigment. In the total consumption of iron oxide pigment, more than 70% is prepared by the chemical synthesis method, known as synthetic iron oxide.
Synthetic iron oxide due to its high synthetic purity, uniform particle size, and wide spectrum, color, inexpensive, and non-toxic, has excellent coloring and application performance, with UV absorption and other properties. They are made by synthesizing natural ingredients, are non-toxic, and responsibly produced.
Characteristics of Iron Oxide Pigment Powder
1. Good dispersity
2. Excellent light and weather resistance
3. Resistant to acid
4. Water resistance
5. Solvent resistance
6. Resistance to other chemicals
7. Alkali resistance
8, good color rate, no permeability, no migration
Iron Oxide Pigment Powder Usage
1. Iron oxide as a pigment is widely used in high-grade automotive coatings, architectural coatings, anticorrosive coatings, and powder coatings, is a better environmental protection coating, the annual consumption of iron oxide pigments in the world is more than 1 million T, second only to titanium dioxide, inorganic pigments in the second. Using iron oxide as a pigment, not only keeps the advantages of good heat resistance, weather resistance, and UV absorption of general inorganic pigments, but also desperate well in oil-based carriers, and paints and inks prepared with it have satisfactory transparency. The use of semiconductor characteristics of iron oxide coating, because of its high conductivity, can play a role in electrostatic shielding.
2. Ferric oxide is a commonly used colorant in glass production. The glass colored with iron oxide can absorb both ultraviolet and infrared rays, so it is widely used in the manufacture of heat-absorbing glass, sunglasses glass, industrial protective glass, and military anti-infrared coating. It also has the function of low cost, absorbing hot wire and ultraviolet rays.
3. In addition, a large number of foreign use iron oxide pigment as wood coating colorant and protective agent. Using transparent iron oxide pigments instead of traditional pigments can retain the clear wood grain, and its high light resistance and make the furniture color invariable. Ultraviolet rays in sunlight can decompose lignin and destroy the cell structure of wood, resulting in wood aging, and nano iron oxide pigment because of fine particles and uniform distribution, will not scatter light and absorb ultraviolet radiation, so it can play a role in protecting the wood.
Q: What is the MOQ of the order for the product?
A: The MOQ is a 1*20ft container. But we accept trial orders, too.
Q: Do you have any test reports?
A: Yes we have a test report from a third party. And we could provide MSDS.
Iron Oxide Pigment Powder Packing and shipping
25kgs/bag,1 ton/ton bag, or as required. Ports of delivery are Tianjin, Qingdao, and Dalian port.
Iron oxide pigments Storage
Storage in a ventilated low-temperature dry warehouse.
Other non-metallic minerals:
White Carbon Black
Heavy and Light Calcium Carbonate
Contact Us - Hebei Yayang Spodumene Co., Ltd.
Types and Benefits of Wearing Weightlifting Gloves
Wear gloves to protect your hands during yard work, dishwashing, floor cleaning, auto repair, house painting and hair coloring. So, why don't you wear gloves to protect your hands during weightlifting activities? Lifting weights requires a lot of use of your hands as you slide a weight plate up and down, grab a barbell, move a dumbbell or swing a kettlebell. The enjoyment of these activities should not be compromised by injury or irritation, such as abrasions.
Characteristics and applications of phosphate ester surfactants
This article mainly explains phosphate ester surfactants in detail from two aspects: characteristics and applications of phosphate ester surfactants, and we hope it can help you.
What Kind of Skates Are Good Skates?
Areyou a roller skate enthusiast? This article (By Dongguan Xuanchen HardwareProducts Co. Limited) shares the components of roller skates and the role ofrelated accessories to give you a more comprehensive understanding of rollerskates and to give you some advice when choosing roller skates.
Telecommunications makes wide use of optical techniques in which the carrier wave belongs to the classical optical domain.
What are the different types of pipe fittings and their uses?
Pipe fittings are essential components in plumbing systems that allow pipes to connect, change direction, or control the flow of fluids. These fittings come in different shapes, sizes, and materials, and their selection depends on the specific needs of the plumbing application.
What Is The Best Vinyl Coated Wire Mesh and Fence?
You want to put up a wire mesh fence. Which one should you choose? There are so many different types of fencing materials available. The fence's function, the task you want it to perform, will be a large determining factor in the selection process.
How To Design Rock Fall Protection System?
“When working with rockfall protection, you don’t do the same thing twice,” says Tim Pfeiffer, senior geotechnical engineer for Foundation Engineering in Portland, OR. And because rockfalls can be triggered by a variety of manmade and natural causes, chances are that no one solution will apply to an entire job.
What is Graphite Cathode Carbon Block and How Does it Work?
Graphite cathode carbon block is a critical component in the production of aluminum through the Hall-Heroult process.
If you are interested in sending in a Guest Blogger Submission,welcome to write for us!
Thank you for your message.
All Comments (0)